Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Post

I HAD a blog before in Friendster but it got a bit boring and the site got sluggish so that whenever I go to the site, I'd just browse people's profiles instead to know what they have been up to and just send them a message than write about my own life.

The last time I posted something there was the 23rd of October 2006 so it's almost TWO years ago and I kinda missed keeping a journal for myself. So I asked for help from a pro-blogger friend of mine about starting a blog. She gave me some tips about how to start and how to invite visitors, generate site stats (which I'm very interested at) and things like that. Perhaps someday I'll post what worked and what didn't to help newbie bloggers like me as well.

Anyway, I hope this keeps up, at least I hope I could publish a couple of posts a week. Hopefully also, I'll be able to find a whole new network of friends and acquaintances here. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed considering I am me and me has the attention span of a five-year old, probably one with ADHD at that.

P.S. The friend I was talking about is currently single. Maybe I could make it one of my web networking goal: find her a decent boyfriend. As early as now, any takers?

No comments: