Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy YM

I was chatting with Freny, a friend from work, about senseless nothings when YM went crazy. All contacts I have from work suddenly disconnected and then after 3 minutes got reconnected. Obviously, something's wrong with the office's internet connection. An ISP problem, perhaps? Whatever the reason, something should be done about it because on my computer at the office, this has been happening quite frequently. At least now I know, it wasn't just my computer.


Crazy.

2 comments:

OLANOLOGY said...

hi neil, thank you for following my blog. im flattered but humbled about it. i read your posts. interesting. really. firm spa is best massage spa in davao in term of service. magaling kasi sila tlga unlike those other massage parlor na parang wala kang mararamdamang pressures. hehehe. salamt ulit. ingatz.

Neil said...

hey, no problem about it. i actually found your space because i was looking for a place for an office teambuilding. anyway, just keep on blogging about your travels because i love reading about it; makes me want to go there rin. :P