Monday, March 16, 2009

Facebook Quizzes

I had a bit of fun taking Facebook quizzes today while waiting for 10pm (I wanted to sleep but no matter how I try, it won't come). I think it's such a time-waster but oh well, here are the results:

1) What is my Japanese Name?

Rin/Seiko

Rin means dignified,severe,and cold your respected and admired and people might be a little scared of u:) And Seiko means force and truth so you like the truth even if it hurts and your honest with almost everyone.

2) Which Greek God am I?

Poseidon

God of the sea, protector of all waters. Poseidon is the brother of Zeus. After the overthow of their Father Cronus he drew lots with Zeus and Hades, another brother, for shares of the world. His prize was to become lord of the sea. He was widely worshiped by seamen. He married Amphitrite, a granddaughter of the Titan Oceanus. His weapon is a trident, which can shake the earth, and shatter any object. He is second only to Zeus in power amongst the gods. He has a difficult quarrelsome personality. He was greedy. He had a series of disputes with other gods when he tried to take over their cities.

3) Which Twilight Character am I?

Alice Cullen

You are bubbly, fun and optimistic. You love Jasper very much, and you are very fond of dressing Bella up. You treat Bella as a sister, and will try your best to save her when she is in danger.

No comments: