Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Under The Sun: Bluejaz Resort, Samal

I woke up today to find out my siblings and my cousins had gone out to Bluejaz Beach Resort and Waterpark at Samal.

I texted them and in a moment's notice was off to Maryknoll Beach, Lanang where boats for the resort are docked.

The boat ride costs P30 while the entrance costs P90 (day tour price), which includes use of a pool overlooking the beach, waterslides that left much to be desired, a trampoline, lots of tents with tables and chairs, and the beach itself which was landfilled with white sand.

I had lots of fun swimming in the pool with lots of other people. Amazingly, there were lots of eye candy to go around, no matter what league you bat with. I guess it can't be helped that across the sea, one can see the depots and ugly silos that mark Davao City's shorescape.

We went home at 4pm because my mom called, concerned with the sea-crossing we have to do and the ominous heavy dark clouds that threaten a rainy night.

One great thing about the resort is they have wifi, which allowed me to make this post.

For interested parties, the resort can be contacted at (82)3028411 or 3031117. If you want to invite, go ahead and make my day.

No comments: