Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rain at Manolo Fortich

Post-CDO entries #3

Oct 24, 12 noon. On our way to CDO, it rained at Manolo Fortich. Not that strong but it put a damper on everyone's mood inside the cramped confines of the van. The aftermath? A tree fell down in the middle of the road, blocking traffic for an hour on both lanes. What I did? Took pics of the rainy landscape outside, trying the shutter speed of N95 while the van was moving (can it get a clear one?), and got portraits of myself in various projections of what I thought was my "sad" look (uhmm.. right.).

Being ususero/tsismoso, I couldn't resist going out of the van to look at what the locals were doing to get the damn tree out of the way, and also to take pictures of the commotion. Guess what? It wasn't only me out to take photos of the incident. In fact, one of the lanes were already cleared but traffic is still moving at a trickle because of drivers slowing down, craning their necks out the window and asking locals about what is obviously before them.

So Pinoy. :P

No comments: